Use this website to quickly find the most important information about the airport in Sacramento, called Sacramento International Airport: Departures, Arrivals, Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Sacramento airport. Plan your travel to SMF Airport with the information provided in this site.
Sacramento Airport, known officially as Sacramento International Airport (IATA: SMF, ICAO: KSMF) is located 10 miles (16 km) northwest downtown Sacramento, in the state of California, U.S.
Half of the airline travelers in SMF airport is carried by Southwest Airlines. Sacramento airport has direct flights and nonstop flights throughout North America and more destinations as Mexico City, for example.
Sacramento airport has two terminals: A and B, with a total of 32 gates.
It has 13 gates. A total of 4 airlines are operating in this terminal, like:
- American Airlines
It has 19 gates. A total of 6 airlines are operating in this terminal: Aeromexico, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian, Horizon, Southwest and Volaris.
The terminal B has been expanded and nowadays is three times bigger than the original terminal B, two parts of the building are connected by an automated people mover.
The Sacramento airport provides passengers a dining and shopping area in both terminals, A and B with known brands and restaurants.
There are also other services such as:
- Shoe shine service
- Massage bar with massage service and offers wellness products
- Currency exchange service
- Disabled services
- Nursing mothers lounge
At the airport there are also some performances and artworks from some artists and many others.
- Bus: Yolobus is the company which connects with daily routes the stops throughout the region. Bus number 42 connects the Sacramento airport, Davis and Woodland. It’s planned to extend the Rail Green Line to the airport.
- Shuttles and more: The SMF airport offers Van Service, Paratransit and Med Star (travelers with disabilities), ExecuCar Sedan Service, Luxury Transportation or Pure On-Demand Taxicab Services.
- Rental car: Located at the rental car terminal on airport. The on-airport rental car shuttle arrives at designated stops on ground level curbs outside both terminals every 10 minutes (aprox.). If you want to get rent a car or get more information, please, click here.
Address: 6900 Airport Blvd. Sacramento, CA, 95837
Telephone:+1 (916) 929.5411
Telephone:+1 (916) 874.0701. Leaving a detailed message about the lost item.